Unstable Behavior viewing "Revisions" of records

Is there setting to control certain user can view revision of records?

I tried with admin login, it does show all revisions correctly.

But if I login using a user account, sometimes it can show revision but most of the time it will show a blank page, even on same record.

The test is done on same browser on same computer using two different login.

Does anyone has similar behavior? or any solutions?

Parents
  • Hello,

Two hotfixes for these Chrome-specific issues have been released which you can find on the Aras website. There are two hotfixes in particular:

• Hotfix-078688 : Fixes an issue with special views not displaying correctly in Chrome
    • Hotfix-079180 : Fixes an issue where standard tabs were not displayed correctly in Chrome

For both of these hotfixes, please ensure you download the hotfix specific to your Aras Innovator version.

It has also been brought to my attention that there does not appear to be a hotfix for 11.0 SP9 at this moment. If you are using 11.0 SP9, you can follow the steps in my response to another thread to manually apply the hotfix.

Chris

Christopher Gillis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

• Hello,

Two hotfixes for these Chrome-specific issues have been released which you can find on the Aras website. There are two hotfixes in particular:

• Hotfix-078688 : Fixes an issue with special views not displaying correctly in Chrome
    • Hotfix-079180 : Fixes an issue where standard tabs were not displayed correctly in Chrome

For both of these hotfixes, please ensure you download the hotfix specific to your Aras Innovator version.

It has also been brought to my attention that there does not appear to be a hotfix for 11.0 SP9 at this moment. If you are using 11.0 SP9, you can follow the steps in my response to another thread to manually apply the hotfix.

Chris

Christopher Gillis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

Children
No Data