Aras Update

Good day

I am struggling to install the product engineering file update onto my laptop. Every time I try to install the Product Engineering package I get the following log file:

My install path for PE is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aras\Innovator\Innovator

I'm using the default log in s suggested by the documentation.

Please can you help me with this error. 

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Hello Cian,
    Could you try double checking the versions of Innovator and PE you're trying to install? Apparently there is an incompatibility issue between the versions, according to your log file.
    Sam
  • Thanks for the speedy reply.

I am trying to install the Aras update version 1.5 but I'm not sure where to check the version of the Innovator?  I believe I am currently running version 11.0.0.6920.

Do you think I should try downloading the Innovator again from  the link on the website and try installing the update again?

• What is the version of PE you are trying to install from Aras Update? I believe you are using Innovator 11 Service Pack 12 (you can check this either from the bottom of the login window or in the Help > About screen within Innovator), but the version of PE itself may be incompatible with that SP, so you may need a different PE release. We need the number next to the radio buttons, it should be something like 11.0R4,

• What is the version of PE you are trying to install from Aras Update? I believe you are using Innovator 11 Service Pack 12 (you can check this either from the bottom of the login window or in the Help > About screen within Innovator), but the version of PE itself may be incompatible with that SP, so you may need a different PE release. We need the number next to the radio buttons, it should be something like 11.0R4,

Children