how to complete multiple tasks from My Inbasket page?

I have 100 of activities/ tasks to be completed and I would like to complete all the activities in one go. Is that possible?
Parents
  • Hi Selvlenox, We have developed a GitHub project for similar requirement and it is in testing. I will provide link to the Git Hub repository once it is ready for release. I hope project will be available by Friday. If there are multiple workflow tasks which are similar (originating from same Workflow Map), you can select all of these and perform any action like cast vote, comment, delegate, refuse. Whatever action you perform will be applicable for all selected workflow tasks.  
  • Hi Selvlenox, We have developed a GitHub project for similar requirement and it is in testing. I will provide link to the Git Hub repository once it is ready for release. I hope project will be available by Friday. If there are multiple workflow tasks which are similar (originating from same Workflow Map), you can select all of these and perform any action like cast vote, comment, delegate, refuse. Whatever action you perform will be applicable for all selected workflow tasks.  
Children
No Data