How to print pseudonyms instead of plain names in Office Connector?

Hi, We use Aras PLM to generate various documents generated via the reports tools or the Office Connector. In some documents we lists the persons who reviewed or approved a certain document. Because of the upcoming GDPR requirements, we want to use pseudonyms for naming our employees on documents that are intended for the public. E.g. Karen Smith shall be displayed as KS or John Doe as JD. I currently use properties like created_by_id or reviewed_by_id for displaying the responsible person on the affected documents. My idea is to use an additional string property _pseudonym in the ItemType User or Identity to store the pseudonymized name of the different users. It than should be able to use this additional property as foreign property in the ItemTypes “Part” and “Document”. This way I should be able to easily print the new shortnames on Reports or Word-Documents via the Office connector. So far the theory, only problem: Both User and Identity are core items. I don´t want to change them until I really have to. So I wonder if anybody else is facing this use case or maybe somebody has an idea for a better solution? Thanks in advance for any idea! Angela