Need Add Some Custom Properties

Hello Guys,

I want to add some custom properties under the marked area in below image.

please help me.

Thank  you 

Regards

Ashok Kumar Yadav

Parents
  • Hello Ashok,

I don't think its configurable. Please check out Command Bar Item searchview.commandbar.default.display.preview.properties

Thanks,
    Jayraj

• Hi,

you can customize nearly everything in Innovator. But sometimes not in the database directly.

This side pane can be customized in the codetree. I far as I remember, these two files are involved:

..\Client\javascript\ui_methodsEx.js
    ..\Client\xml\ui_resources.xml

Just look for entries called ItemInfo or item_info and add your own elements the same way as the existing ones.

Write a test case for this codetree change when you are an subscriber. This is a typical codetree change that might be overwritten by the update team. So ensure to tell them that you have changed these files.

• Hi,

you can customize nearly everything in Innovator. But sometimes not in the database directly.

This side pane can be customized in the codetree. I far as I remember, these two files are involved:

..\Client\javascript\ui_methodsEx.js
    ..\Client\xml\ui_resources.xml

Just look for entries called ItemInfo or item_info and add your own elements the same way as the existing ones.

Write a test case for this codetree change when you are an subscriber. This is a typical codetree change that might be overwritten by the update team. So ensure to tell them that you have changed these files.

Children