A "complete" form is not specified for you.

オフライン

Hello Anyone,

I'm trying to complete the ECN and got an error stating A "complete" form is not specified for you. I'm wondering if someone could provide me some advice in order to resolve this issue. Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Regards,

Jakk

Parents
  • Hi Jakk,

never have seen this one, but it sound like you don´t have a "complete" form :). 

Go to your ItemType and open your "Views" tab. I assume your current available Forms are there. Do you have a Form classified as "Default"? If not, Innovator may expect that you have a Form for each individual situation, like "edit" or "complete". If you don´t want to use Forms for all of this situations, just specify one Form as "Default", this should also cover "complete". 

---

Visit my Youtube channel!

• Hi Jakk,

never have seen this one, but it sound like you don´t have a "complete" form :). 

Go to your ItemType and open your "Views" tab. I assume your current available Forms are there. Do you have a Form classified as "Default"? If not, Innovator may expect that you have a Form for each individual situation, like "edit" or "complete". If you don´t want to use Forms for all of this situations, just specify one Form as "Default", this should also cover "complete". 

---

Visit my Youtube channel!

Children
No Data