Not getting selected item in search dialog box

Hello,

I have a Document relationship on Part ItemType. I have added a method on "OnBeforeNew" client event of that relationship. When I add a new relationship from the form a search dialog box gets open and it shows me all the Document item present in the system. When I select the item in search dialog box and click on the green color tick on the top right, I get the details such as id and name etc in my method but when I double click the item in search dialog box then I dont get the item details in my method.

window.parent.findCurrentRelationshipsTab().itm - This is the line of code which gives me null value when I double clicks the row in search dialog.

Please sugggest me how to get the selected item search dialog box.

Parents Reply
  • In Maximo, a filter cannot be used on non persistent attributes. In the case of the "Select Ordered Items" dialog box, the entire object is non persistent. If the fields were able to be filtered, when you click on the "Filter"-in that blue line, if any fields were persistent, you'd get a blank box where you could put in a value to filter. TellDunkin Survey

Children
No Data