Problem with Vault replication

I have a problem to set the replication rules.

This is the scenario:

I have 4 vaults:

VICO - is the principal Vault
IPG - EINS - MRP are secondary vaults installed in remote offices.

All users have configured only Default Vault (no read vaults).

My goal is:

All files created in the remote Vaults will be copied in the principal Vault immediately (OnChange).
When a user in a remote office opens a file in a remote Vaults ( the file isn't in his default Vault) it will be replicated onDemand.

Example:

User A has the VICO vault as Default.
User B has the IPG vault as Default.
User C has the EINS vault as Default.

Example 1
User A creates the file Test1.doc and saves it in VICO vault.
User B request Test1.doc files, the replication copy the Test1.doc from VICO to IPG.
User C request Test1.doc files, the replication copy the Test1.doc from VICO to EINS.

Example 2
User C creates the file Test2.doc and saves it in EINS vault, the replication starts immediately to copy the file on the VICO vault.
User B ask the file Test2.doc, the replication copy the Test2.doc from EINS to IPG (OnDemand).
User A asks the file Test2.doc, this file is already in VICO vault, don't start any replication.

For implement this configuration I create these replication rules:

On VICO vault:

Rule 1: VICO TO IPG
Initiator Type: onDemand
Replication Mode: Immediate
Replication Type: Copy
Target Vaults: IPG

Rule 2: VICO TO EINS
Target Vaults: EINS

Rule 3: VICO TO MRP
Target Vaults: MRP

On IPG vault:

Rule 1: IPG TO VICO
Initiator Type: onChange
Target Vaults: VICO

Rule 2: IPG TO EINS
Target Vaults: EINS

Rule 3: IPG TO MRP
Target Vaults: MRP

And the same on the other remote vaults.

The problem is that sometimes I find records in the Replication Transactions that don't match at these rules and it doesn't elaborate and this causes a stop of replication.

For example, I have a "Replication Transiction" in error with these information:

From Vault: MRP
To Vault: VICO
The rule applied: onDemand MRP TO EINS
Message: "Failed to download file from the source vault: Access to the path 'E:\Aras\Vault\ArasInterpump\9\FE\7F48606A349E4B48DCA92E54F35D3\Y1NL0027R9-00023736.pdf' is denied."

The Aras Agent tries to execute the transaction every one minute with the same error, the transaction doesn't remove from the queue of "Replication Transaction" and all other transactions don't execute.

The file Y1NL0027R9-00023736.pdf is created by a user that works on VICO vault.

Parents
  • Start a Vault Client and log into one Vault Server, check a simple text file into it.
    On the same machine, start a second Vault client, log in to another Vault Server. Try to download that file.
    It might ask if you want to replicate the file, choose yes. If there is an error message it will be recorded in the Vault servers log files. Search the web for the error message.  UPSers Login

• Start a Vault Client and log into one Vault Server, check a simple text file into it.
    On the same machine, start a second Vault client, log in to another Vault Server. Try to download that file.
    It might ask if you want to replicate the file, choose yes. If there is an error message it will be recorded in the Vault servers log files. Search the web for the error message.  UPSers Login

Children
No Data