Set Column Width

オフライン
Hi , In Aras, if we see user can set column width according to need and after save it shows same column width set be user. If i want to implement same thing for custom grid column, where i have to work on or how can i implement? Can you suggest any approach?
Parents
  • Hi, We had created a custom grid in a relationship and we have given predefined column width. When user is changing width of column, it's not getting saved in preferences. It reverts back to predefined value after saving the instance. How I can capture updated width (value) of column in grid and update it to preference so that it works like other OOTB relationships? If there is any other approach to meet such kind of requirement, kindly let me know. Thanks in Advance
  • Hi, We had created a custom grid in a relationship and we have given predefined column width. When user is changing width of column, it's not getting saved in preferences. It reverts back to predefined value after saving the instance. How I can capture updated width (value) of column in grid and update it to preference so that it works like other OOTB relationships? If there is any other approach to meet such kind of requirement, kindly let me know. Thanks in Advance
Children
No Data