Forbid file download

Hi, I have an ItemType myDoc with a relationship myDoc_File to File. I use Teams for the access rights to myDoc Items. Some of the users that are allowed to get a myDoc Item are not allowed to download the attached files (see the meta data is ok). I can hide the tab in the myDoc Form but that is not enough. Is it possible to restrict the permission? Ute
Parents
  • Hi Ute, If you are still having this problem, then I recommend you use the Can Discover permission. Can Discover allows the designated Identities to see the items inside of a table or in a relationship of another item, but it does not allow you to open the item because that ability is given with the Can View permission. Therefore, I would create an Identity that would act as a group of people who can see the myDoc items, and only assign the Can View permission to that group. Andrew
    Andrew Johnson Software Engineer for Aras Labs
  • Hi Ute, If you are still having this problem, then I recommend you use the Can Discover permission. Can Discover allows the designated Identities to see the items inside of a table or in a relationship of another item, but it does not allow you to open the item because that ability is given with the Can View permission. Therefore, I would create an Identity that would act as a group of people who can see the myDoc items, and only assign the Can View permission to that group. Andrew
    Andrew Johnson Software Engineer for Aras Labs
Children
No Data