ArasLabs/collab-folders

オフライン
Hi, I am trying to use ArasLabs/collab-folders (github.com/.../collab-folders) with Aras Innovator Version 11.0 SP11 I have importing all packages including optional successfully. And also copied codetree folder. And I can sign-in without any issue. But I get the following error, whenever I try to open folders related views. Cannot load grid configuration ” ! ERROR: – Failed to get the tgc_Apply to Item Types ItemType. Issue is coming from \Innovator\Client\Solutions\CommonUtilities\javascript\CommonBaseTreeGridCfgHandler.js and the following bold line fails. Seems it fails to get configuration item for itemtype. var configItem = top.aras.newIOMItem(“”); configItem.loadAML(‘<Item type=”‘+this.applyToItemType+'” action=”CommonBase GetGridConfigItem” configName=”‘+configItemName+'” />’); configItem = configItem.apply(); if (configItem.isError()) { top.aras.AlertError(top.aras.getResource(“CommonUtilities”,”commonUtilities.message.cannot_load_grid_configuration”).format(configItemName)+” – “+configItem.getErrorString()); return false; } this.configItem = configItem Please help with pointers to fix the issue. Thank you so much. Note: I did not get any answers from Community forum, so asking again in Development forum. I hope that is not a concern.
Parents Reply Children
No Data