Updating from 11.0 SP9 to ????

Hello, in a few days I am going to make my first update of the program. Right, now we have version 11.0 SP9
My idea is to make a small update, to version 11.0 SP10, which has some improvements that I need. And thus learn how to updates work.

A thousand doubts arise in me.

There is the ARAS Update tool. In which several options appear, I assume that the program is the option: Aras Program Manager.
But it gives me some version options that I don't know what they correspond to:

OK, I say, well I go to the ARAS FTP and download the version that I want.

NO!!, I don't know what to download, I have downloaded the image of version 11.0 SP10, 11.0 SP 11,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It tells me that it cannot find the file: package.config

The solution I see is to try to install the zip that I downloaded from FTP as the PDF says:

WTF: in 11.0 SP10......zip is missing Aras Innovator 11.0 SP10 Patch.zip file.

Why is everything so complicated with ARAS????

Parents
    1. Check Software Vendor:

• Visit the official website or support portal of the software vendor. Look for information about the latest version and release notes.
    2. Review Documentation:

• Read the release notes and documentation for the newer version. It often provides information on the update process, new features, and any specific instructions.
    3. Backup Data:

• Before any update, it's crucial to back up your data to prevent data loss in case anything goes wrong during the update.
    4. Download Latest Version:

• If a newer version is available, download the installation files from the official source.
    5. Install the Update:

• Follow the installation instructions provided by the software vendor. This usually involves running the installer and following on-screen prompts.
    6. Migrate Settings/Data (if needed):

• Depending on the software, you may need to migrate settings or data from the older version to the newer one. Refer to the documentation for guidance.
    7. Test and Verify:

• After the update, thoroughly test the software to ensure that everything is working as expected.
    1. Check Software Vendor:

• Visit the official website or support portal of the software vendor. Look for information about the latest version and release notes.
    2. Review Documentation:

• Read the release notes and documentation for the newer version. It often provides information on the update process, new features, and any specific instructions.
    3. Backup Data:

• Before any update, it's crucial to back up your data to prevent data loss in case anything goes wrong during the update.
    4. Download Latest Version:

• If a newer version is available, download the installation files from the official source.
    5. Install the Update:

• Follow the installation instructions provided by the software vendor. This usually involves running the installer and following on-screen prompts.
    6. Migrate Settings/Data (if needed):

• Depending on the software, you may need to migrate settings or data from the older version to the newer one. Refer to the documentation for guidance.
    7. Test and Verify:

• After the update, thoroughly test the software to ensure that everything is working as expected.
Children
No Data