Aras is excited to invite you to attend our ACE 2023 event – in person May 2-3 at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando, Florida! This year’s event theme is Reimagine Your Possibilities at ACE 2023, where we’ll focus on how to drive exceptional outcomes, solve real-world challenges, and delve into the new possibilities PLM technology is driving in an increasingly complex world. The conference sessions will explore future technology trends and how successfully leveraging PLM solutions can lead to improved business outcomes.
The agenda is now live; we’d like to share a few highlights with you here:
- Keynote presentations including:
- Aras community welcome and keynote by Roque Martin, Aras CEO
- What’s Ahead, the Aras Vision by Rob McAveney, Aras CTO who will review industry macro trends and their impact on global businesses
- What’s New From Aras with John Sperling, SVP of Product Management
- Aras’ Tim Keer, Tuesday and Wednesday sessions, A Day in the Life at Armadillo Robots
- Customer Keynotes by Ocado, GE Renewables, and others
- Back by popular demand – Aras in the Round – with Roque Martin and Rob McAveney
- Training sessions available Monday prior to the event, as well as Tuesday and Wednesday during the conference
In addition, CIMdata, the leading independent global strategic management consulting and research authority focused exclusively on PLM, is offering a PLM Certificate Program exclusively to ACE registrants.
But why just attend? If you are interested in becoming a presenter and wish to share your story with the Aras community, please submit your request here. Speakers selected will receive free registration for the event.
This year our list of sponsors is already growing. If you are considering a sponsorship, check out our current list of sponsors, and the stats. We know that 74% of attendees come to ACE to meet Aras Partners, and 64% are decision-makers in their organizations. For these reasons, we encourage you to consider becoming a sponsor or a presenter – or both!
The countdown has begun – stay tuned for more information as we get closer to the event.