Employee Spotlight: Gianni Feola, Web Developer

Employee Spotlight: Gianni Feola, Web Developer

Where did you grow up?
Andover, MA

What was your first or strangest job?
My strangest job was working for Blizzard Entertainment as a Game Master for World of Warcraft during it's earlier days. It was hilarious to multi task people's issues inside a game. We even had a nuke button to boot them out. I even accidentally killed my Game Master character in front of a user when you shouldn't be able to die as a GM. That does not include breathing under water apparently.

What do you like most about your current job?
Being able to modernize the website and assist marketing with different initiatives.

What is your greatest accomplishment, work or personal?
I once almost won a regional Nintendo contest when I was 8 years old. This was during the 80's when the Fred Savage movie "The Wizard" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098663/) came out. I made it to the finals and played on a stage reminiscent of the stage from the movie.

Tell us a fun fact about you.
I am obviously nerd and my name is constantly confused with Gianna, resulting in returned emails where people assumed I spelt my own name wrong and have politely corrected it to Gianna for me.

Pick three words to describe yourself.
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

What is one thing on your bucket list?
I want to go to Japan and New Zealand.

What is your favorite quote?
"Not all those who wander are lost" -Tolkien

Do you have any hobbies outside of work?
I enjoy rock climbing, house projects, biking and hiking with my furry friend Nox. I also wish Rollerblades were still the "in" thing since I heavily enjoyed them.

You’re about to perform in a karaoke bar. What song do you pick?
Under Pressure by Queen

If you could hang out with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Patrick Stewart because he just seems like a fun person to be around and is a real knight!