Home Forums Development Can anyone please help with following error?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AngelaIp 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mily
    Participant

Name cannot begin with the ‘6’ character, hexadecimal value 0x36. Line 1, position 56.<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV=”http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/”><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault xmlns:af=”http://www.aras.com/InnovatorFault”><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode><faultstring><![CDATA[Name cannot begin with the ‘6’ character, hexadecimal value 0x36. Line 1, position 56.]]></faultstring><detail><af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[Name cannot begin with the ‘6’ character, hexadecimal value 0x36. Line 1, position 56.]]></af:legacy_detail><af:exception message=”Name cannot begin with the ‘6’ character, hexadecimal value 0x36. Line 1, position 56.” type=”System.Xml.XmlException”/></detail></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Yoann Maingon
    Keymaster

Tough to help you.

Can you give us more info? when it happens?

Mily
    Participant

//I have written tis method to disable user its totally fine but it is showing this character error?

Innovator inn = this.getInnovator();

string aml= “<AML>”+
    “<Item type=’User’ action=’get’>”+
    “<created_on condition=’between’>2018-01-01 and 2018-01-31</created_on>”+
    “</Item>”+
    “</AML>”;

Item res = inn.applyAML(aml);

string amlQuery=”<AML>”+
    “<Item type=’User’ action=’edit’ where='[User].id=’6125ABB3D2754E31A5E2166F42FEE7A0”>”+
    “<logon_enabled condition=’eq’>0</logon_enabled>”+
    “</Item>”+
    “</AML>”;
    Item result =inn.applyAML(amlQuery);

return this;

Mily
    Participant

This error is seems so irrelevant and i want to resolved it soon .one of my friend has done same method but its running successfully.please help

AngelaIp
    Participant

Hi Mily,

I think your problem are the quotation marks. Try to use a string builder instead defining the id in the where clause.

Something like this (not tested):

String aml = @"<AML><Item type='User' where='[User].id={0}' action='edit' /></Item></AML>";        
    aml = String.Format(aml, /* your id */ );
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.